Phoenix Catastrophic Injury Lawyers
Dealing with the aftermath of a catastrophic injury can be overwhelming physically, emotionally, and financially. These injuries are the most severe that you can sustain, are life-changing, and generally permanently disabling. Those who suffer such injuries may require ongoing medical care, assistive and rehabilitative therapies, and at-home personal assistance throughout their lives. They may also require renovations made to their homes or vehicles to accommodate their disability. Besides the devastation of their physical injuries, the financial costs associated with such lifelong injuries can be staggering.
At Rack Law Group, we understand the gravity of having suffered such an injury and how profoundly it can impact your life and your family. When you have sustained such injuries due to the negligence or wrongdoing of another, you deserve to be fully compensated for that impact. Our team is here to provide compassionate counsel and representation to injury victims in the wake of catastrophic accidents. Since we focus on nothing else but personal injury law in the greater Phoenix area and Florida, we are highly skilled and qualified to take on the legal process on your behalf, seeking compensation that reflects the full scope of your losses and damages.
More About Catastrophic Injuries
Catastrophic injuries result from accidents or events that cause significant physical harm, usually requiring extended hospital stays and rehabilitation. These are injuries from which you may only partially recover or that may permanently affect you, resulting in a substantial decrease in quality of life, earning capacity, and personal independence.
Examples of these types of injuries can include:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI). This is are caused by a blow to the head or penetration of the skull resulting in brain swelling, bleeding, and damage. This can result in a coma, amnesia, cognitive dysfunction, personality changes, and other mental, emotional, and physical injuries.
- Spinal cord injury. When the spinal cord is bruised, damaged, or severed, it can result in bodily dysfunction below the affected area, such as paralysis, loss of sensation, loss of control of organs, and more.
- Severe burns. Burns are among the most painful of all injuries and can result in deadly infection and permanent scarring. They often require surgeries to repair damaged skin and tissue.
- Paralysis due to neck or back injuries. Fractures and damage to these parts of the body commonly cause paralysis from which recovery may not occur.
- Amputation. Some limbs are so damaged in accidents that they must be removed to save the life of the victim. This leads to the need for rehabilitation and prosthetics.
- Nerve damage. Severe nerve damage can result in loss of sensation and function in the affected area.
- Organ damage/failure. Damage to internal organs, such as the kidneys, liver, lungs, stomach, and more can result in the need for lifelong treatment and permanent impairment.
- Loss of vision or hearing. Losing one’s sight or hearing can severely diminish one’s quality of life and earning ability, and require additional rehabilitation to function in society.
Common Causes of Catastrophic Injuries
The most common cause of catastrophic injuries is car accidents, followed by other traffic accidents, such as those involving motorcyclists, pedestrians, large commercial trucks, and bicyclists. They can additionally be caused while playing contact sports, such as football, soccer, and hockey, as well as in construction and industrial accidents or criminal attacks.
These are injuries that require professional legal action to ensure that you secure all of the compensation you will need going forward in life. Because of their severity, these injuries cost more and take longer to treat, cause longer-lasting or permanent disability, result in earning inability, are generally more painful in duration and intensity, may lead to depression, anxiety, PTSD, and other emotional problems, and can result in permanent disfigurement or impairment.
Call Rack Law Group Today
Our team of experienced attorneys has successfully represented clients who have suffered catastrophic injuries in and around the greater Phoenix area. Our goal is to make sure you recover maximum damages for your current and future needs associated with the injury.
If you or a loved one has suffered a catastrophic injury due to someone else's negligence, contact us today for a free consultation. We are confident we can help you get through this difficult time by securing financial compensation from all liable parties.
We Focus Only On Personal Injury Cases
Free Consultations & Bilingual Staff
Available 24/7/365 & Can Even Travel To You
We Handle Property Damage and Rental Cars
We Accept Cases On A Contingency Fee Basis
We Collect All Medical Records & Bills
Thank you Anthony and Adam for all you do and did for my family!
My wife and I got in an accident in March 2022 and we called Rack Law Group to help us with the medical bills and guide us through the process of filing the claim to make sure it got done right!- Miguel R.
Anthony & Adam go above and beyond for their clients.
When my husband and I were in a car accident in March, our first call was to Anthony & Adam at Rack Law Group & it was the best decision we made. Anthony & Adam go above and beyond for their clients.- Mireya R.
THE best care and most compensation for your injuries and suffering.
Adam and Anthony were compassionate, caring, and intent on getting me the care that I needed for my injuries after being rear ended by a dump truck.- Kim B.